Sunday, May 29, 2011

Weekend Fun & New Friends

What a busy weekend already! Yesterday I had a great day at work. Steve bought me pizza for lunch and it was just a nice day! Then, after work, Cam and I got dressed and ready to head out to Douglasville to meet up with some friends.

Cam plays Warhammer with some friends on the weekend and he brought me to hang out with everyone. I met a few of them on Wednesday when we went shooting, but I got to meet everyone else last night. I think his one friend, Laurel, and I will be great friends! We have the same weird sense of humor and get along well!

We went to a bar called The Red Hills Tavern. I had some yummy chicken fingers and fries and then we worked up a sweat on the dance floor. I started to feel like we went back in time to the 90's...so we decided to go to the Allstar Bar (The guys left and went there anyway because the load music and dancing "wasn't their sene.") Cam stayed with us though because he's the best!!

It was a really fun night! We didn't get back home until after 3 and I stayed up for a little bit because my stomach was bothering me...

Today, I did a lot of nothing!! Cam mowed the law and I went to Giant, but mostly it was a relaxing day! Cam and I finally watching Black Swan on bluray....it was INTENSE! Natalie Portman did a really beautiful job dancing and the acting was great, but it was really intense and freaky!!

Well...we have a big day tomorrow. Cam is bugaling for the V.F.W. and then we'll be BBQing it up with some friends!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment