Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sugarland

  I woke up early and Mack and I headed to my parents' house in NJ. I went with my Mom to Verizon to get one of my old phones activated (there was no way I could be without a phone until Tues or Wed!!)
Then, I took a nap and get ready for the concert. My friend, Kasey, got tickets to see Sugarland and invited me to go with her! It only took us an hour to get there and we pre-gamed with margaritas by the car. (Yes, that's right. Margaritas, not beer!!) Haha. When we were done with our drinks, we packed up the chairs and heading over to the center. By the time we got there we both had to pee so bad. We decided to wait until we went inside. A security guy came up to us and said that our chairs were too tall and we couldn't bring them in.

We then had to walk alllll the way back to the car. This time I was literally going to pee my pants haha. There was a Rita's across the street so I went over and Kasey followed after she put the chairs in the car. We were told that we HAD to buy something and there was a line of 10 people waiting for the bathroom. We finally got to go and then headed back to the center.

We got some food and then went to find somewhere to sit. We had lawn seats so we needed a place to put our blanket! Kasey decided to go to the bathroom again before the show started so I waited with the food. Then, it was my turn. On the way back to the blanket I got lost (go figure. I have the worst sense of direction). I had to call Kasey, but since the opening act (Little Big Town) had started and people were screaming I couldn't hear her. I seriously thought I wouldn't be able to find her, but thankfully I did.

We picked the worst place to sit. While I was in the bathroom and trying to find my way back...a bunch of skanky girls were in our area and had bikini tops under their shirts and kept taking their clothes off and throwing them on our blanket. Kasey kept throwing their stuff on the ground haha.

The concert was great though!! We had an awesome time! It took us 45 minutes to drive 150 feet out of the parking lot haha and we finally got home after 1am...all in all it was a great day and a great night!

So, thank you Kasey, again, for taking me with you!! With living in PA, working, family, and life in general, I don't get to see my friends very often. So I really cherish all the time I get to spend with my bests!

No comments:

Post a Comment