Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"Mile"Stone

5/11/11
Haha. Excuse the pun, but I couldn't help it. I get that from my Mom. I hit a milestone today. I ran a whole mile today!! It took me 14 minutes, haha, but I did it! I have not run a mile since grade school. I am super proud of myself! I walked after that and did a little running on and off, but I was so tired after that!!


5/12/11
I keep forgetting to blog at night because the next day I forget everything that happened haha.

Today I had my training at the gym. We did a lot of abs.

Does anyone know any really good pilates dvds?! I want to start doing that at home, but I don't want to buy a bad one. I would rather invest in a really good dvd!

More cleaning and vacuuming today. Laundry and making my lovely neighbor Rose's amazing Penne Vodka tonight for dinner! I hope I can make it as well as she does!!

No comments:

Post a Comment