Monday, May 9, 2011

The Day From Hell

I should have known when I woke up this morning that I should have just stayed in bed all day. Today has seriously been the day from hell!!

It started off with me waking up with a migraine. I took some Tylenol and went back to sleep for another couple hours. I woke up again feeling better. Then, I took Mack for a walk and started my cleaning for the day. We are trying to save money and refinance our house, so I spent 2 hours on the phone trying to get information about that. When I was done with my cleaning I decided to start the laundry. I went down into the basement and there was dirt all over the washer/dryer. I didn't really think anything of it and opened the lid. There was still water in it and I don't know why that didn't send up a red flag to me...long story short...there's a blockage somewhere in the pipes and the water keeps over-flowing into the basement.

So it is now after 9PM and the plumper is on his way here...it's going to be a long night. They weren't supposed to come until tomorrow, but it's backing up with everything now and needs to be taken care of ASAP. Hopefully it won't take too long or cost too much.

Seriously...this is my life :/

No comments:

Post a Comment