Thursday, May 19, 2011

Updates

I've been getting so behind with my blogging...I need to start doing it either at night or in the morning because I always forget what I want to write haha.

I've been slacking on my running. This weather is killing me. I worked out with my trainer at the gym on Tuesday and haven't done much since then. Cam and I always rough-house and I think he hurt my back the other day, but thank goodness it feels a lot better.

Yesterday my Mom and I went to Princeton, NJ to visit and meet my baby cousin, Collin!! He's already 8 months and sooooo adorable! What a happy and smart boy he is! It was so nice to spend some time with Julia and her Dad...I wish my other cousin Trevor could have been there too! I took Mack back home with me and we drove home in the rain. More rain.

Speaking of...it is POURING right now. There's thunder and lightning and my poor Mack is so scared. He keeps running around the house and hiding. I feel so bad for him. And Cam...he's driving home from work in this mess. That lucky duck got out of mowing the lawn today...

So, a lot went on on Tuesday but that needs it's own entry....to be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment