Saturday, May 21, 2011

Cold Stone

Yesterday was my first day back at Cold Stone. Technically it was just a refresher day, but I did soooo much and I got paid so I guess it counts as my first day back!

Everything came back to me pretty easily. Just like riding a bike! It was a long day though and we had a lot of cakes, cupcakes, and cookies to make! Lori (for those of you who don't know...is my boss' daughter and we became friends when I worked there the first time. I now think of her as one of my best friends!!) and I had a great time working together and catching up a bit. Hopefully I will working with her again soon!!

Mack was happy to see me when I got home! I hate leaving him alone, but at least it's only 4 days a week and for about 5 hours!! But, I do love the feeling when he runs up to me and greats me when I get home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment