Sunday, May 15, 2011

Behind

Sorry I've been behind with my blogging. The site was down for a little bit and then I had a busy weekend!

Let me re-cap what's been going on.

Friday: I did my normal routine, (cleaning, vacuuming, laundry, ect.), then I went to Verizon to figure out what was wrong with my phone. I had it on the charger and went to take it off to respond to a text and it just restarted. Now, it does that every so often but this time it wouldn't completely start up. The store said they'd have to send me a new phone and I won't get it until Tuesday or Wednesday.

Cam called me on his way home from Drill and said he wanted to go to the movies. I was already dressed and ready to go so that was a plus. We decided to see Thor in IMAX 3D!! It was amazing!! Chris Hemsworth is so sexy haha. But, the movie was really good too.

Saturday: I went to a Sugarland concert with my friend Kasey...which needs a whole blog all to itself haha!!

Sunday: So, I haven't run in a couple of days and I'm really looking forward to getting back to it tomorrow. Mack stayed at my parents today. I'll be back in NJ on Wednesday when I visit family in Princeton so he's having a sleepover until then. It also gives me some much needed Kitty Time! I don't see much of them when he's home. I was supposed to do a phone interview tonight, but the woman never called. Oh well. I guess that one's not meant to be.

I'm looking forward to watching Army Wives tonight and spending some time with my hubby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment