Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mother-Daughter Wednesday

I had a wonderful day yesterday! Mack and I woke up early and headed out to New Jersey for the day! Since Cam and I are going to see his Nannys on Mother's Day, I decided to spend the day with my Mom yesterday instead! It was pouring rain so I didn't get to go for a run, but Mom and I did a lot of walking during the day to make up for it!

Mack was so excited to see his Grandparents, too! Mom and I ran some errands and then we went to Kohl's to do some shopping! I bought jeans for the first time in almost 4 years!! It felt so good to find something that fit me and actually looked good! Then, we did some shopping at Bed, Bath, and Beyond Shop Rite! We were going to get pedicures, but with the rain and it getting late we decided to skip it and just get lunch.

We stopped at the China Buffet and got some take-out for us and my dad! We had a nice day catching up and hanging out! On the ride home the sun came out!

But, when I got home I got some more bad news. Unemployment is only going to give me half of what I made...it's not enough. I'm freaking out because I've been looking for jobs for weeks now and now I HAVE to find one soon. I don't understand why they would give me so little...Cam and I will be calling them tomorrow and we can appeal the amount if they say that's really all they're giving us...
Ugh! I seriously can never catch a break :(

Sorry to complain...I didn't want to use this blog for that, but sometimes it's necessary!!

Today WILL be a better day. Cam's not freaking out so I guess I shouldn't either! I trust in the Lord and know that everything happens for a reason and it'll all work out in the end...I just need to keep repeating that to myself!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment