Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Busy Bee

Sorry I haven't blogged in a couple of days. Being a housewife keeps me busy!

Let me re-cap what's been going on:

Sunday was a lazy day! Cam and I just hung out and watched TV all day. I baked Chocolate Chip Cookies and made a yummy Pork Stew with Sauerkraut for dinner!!

Yesterday I ran in the morning. A little rough start after taking Sunday off, but I made it through! I did a lot of cleaning and I'm liking my new schedule! Cam's finally cleaning up his office and I've been doing a TON of laundry...but I wouldn't want to be doing anything else!

Today I'll be doing a lot more cleaning than I wanted because I'm going to see my parents all day tomorrow!! My Mom and I will be celebrating Mother's Day with some shopping, pedicures, and lunch!! I'm also getting a massage today!! I'm so excited! I was supposed to get my massage last Thursday...but you know the story.

Mack is also benefiting and I think happier that I'm home now. He hasn't been going number 2 (I know, T.M.I.) in the morning so I take him out for a little bit and then come back in. Today, I was writing on here on the couch and he came up to me and started whining and staring at me...I took him out and he went! :)

Anyway...I took the day off from running, but I've still have a lot to do after my massage...I'll probably write another blog tonight. I just wanted to write a few things before I forgot or got distracted again ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment