Saturday, April 30, 2011

One Day Stronger

I woke up refreshed this morning. Usually on the weekends I can sleep until 11 or 12...but I feel already that a lot of my stress is gone. It feels wonderful!

I told myself that I was going to take the whole weekend to rest and recover, but I just couldn't help myself. I vacuumed the whole house and started to organize the mess of a basement. I set an alarm for 1 hour and that was definitely long enough. It's going to take weeks to finish, but now I have the time so I'm happy about that.

Mack and I went for a run today. I like taking him because it gives him a chance for exercise to to get outside, but I hate stopping and running so slow because he's too tired haha.

Cam went to play Warhammer today, so I had the house to myself all day. I decided to make a pizza. I cheated and bought the dough this time and I have to say that,  even though it wasn't a perfect circle, the pizza that Cam and I made together from scratch tasted much better! It was still good though!

Cam and I finally finished watching the Royal Wedding tonight. Such a beautiful thing to witness. With all the crap going on in the world, it's wonderful to see a real fairytale come true! It makes me think of my own wedding and I really want to renew my vows!!

Well...it's that time again. Time to sleep and start a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment