Thursday, April 28, 2011

Nanny No More

As most of you have probably heard by now, I got fired from my job today.

The day started out just like any other. I got up at 4:30...cleaned and then went to the gym. I had another great session with Alycia. Then, I got ready and went to work.

Sarah and I had The Little Gym today and we had a blast, a usual. We had lunch and they both finally left for work. I put Sarah down for her nap and finished up all the chores and sat down on the couch. George came in and demanded my key to the house and told me I could leave. I was so confused, but went to get the key. He said to make sure I have everything and that my job was terminated. I asked him for an explanation and he said no and to get out of his house.

That's how my pleasant day ended...the only thing I can think of is that Rachel's asshole step-sister saw my earlier FB post and said something (Which is not a good reason to fire someone, but it's the only thing I can think of.)

So there it is...I am not unemployed and officially a housewife until I can find a new job. Don't get me wrong, I hated working there and I am so happy to not have to deal with the under-appreciation anymore, but can't help but feel hurt and angry about the whole situation. The thing that hurts the most is that I didn't get to say good-bye to Sarah and I'll probably never see her again. At least we had a fun last day together and hopefully they won't brainwash her into hating me too much.

Well...this is not how I planned to get another job, but I guess it's for the better. Hopefully my stress levels will go way down and I can focus on my own house and family and my running!!

No comments:

Post a Comment