Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Another Beautiful Day

Ugh. What a rough nights sleep I had last night...or should I say this morning.

I'm trying to get my body into a routine, so I started getting for bed around 10 and layed down. Cam was still upstairs playing on his computer. I heard a noise around 12am...I got up to see and Cam was standing at his dresser and scared the crap out of me!! Then, I went back to sleep and at 1:30 Roman was already crying at the door to eat...I had to chase him upstairs and close him with Apollo in their room.

The alarm went off at 4:30 and I seriously thought about cancelling my gym session this morning. But, I powered through my fatigue and did my usual cleaning and got ready for the gym. Alycia kicked my butt (we did some arms and I ran on the treadmill). After running outside in the fresh air I have come to hate the gym and working out, especially running inside.

I had another issue with work today...still looking for another job, but other than that the day was really nice. Sarah and I walked to the bookstore for storytime and I ended up falling asleep while she was napping haha.

I'm also doing well with my de-stressing and loving my new friendship with the wonderful Nealey (Her husband is Cam's cousin)!! Tomorrow's another gym day with Alycia and a busy, busy day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment