Monday, April 25, 2011

Back on Track

Hello Monday!

I stayed up a little later than I wanted to last night and I was soooo tired this morning. I went back to sleep after Cam left for work (at 5am). By the time I woke up I barely had time to get ready, take care of Mack, and get off to work.

Speaking of work...my angels say that I will quit my job soon because I just get so frustrated with everything (which I already am) so I have started searching for something better. Now I'm just waiting to hear back so I can de-stress about another thing.

I got back on track with my running today! Thank goodness there was a nice breeze because it turned out to be a really nice, hot day! I'm still sticking to the same schedule as last week. I'm not sure yet when to start upping my runs...

I found the perfect article in one of the running magazines and I can't wait to really read it. It's all about planning and scheduling runs, especially in the morning. I like when I'm interested in something and I can get a schedule made out for it.

I'm planning to run in the morning and possibly bringing Mack with me. There was also a great article about running with dogs!

Well, if I'm going to get up at 4:30am I better get to bed!!

1 comment:

  1. I like to schedule things too. It's easier to not skip workouts that way

    ReplyDelete