Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away

I slept for 13 hours last night and woke up feeling SO much better! My throat was just a little sore, but I'm still sneezing and couch which stinks.

I was very excited to get in my second day of running, but it was pouring this morning and didn't stop all day. I know a lot of people run in the rain, but being cold out still and being sick I thought it probably wasn't a good idea.

Instead, I had a Glee marathon with my 2 cats on the couch all day! Probably not the best form of exercise, but I have to go back to work tomorrow and definitely needed to rest up. You see, Mondays I usually have a panic attack when I get to their house so I can only imagine what tomorrow will be like...Laundry piled to the ceiling, dishes all over the counter, garbage piled high, and a long list of things to accomplish on top of taking Sarah to "storytime."

Just thinking about it now is making me insane...I think this calls for a cup of tea and a nice bath before bed.

I'm hoping the rain will end by the time I get home from work tomorrow...or I might have to stop by the gym on the way home and do the treadmill to at least not miss another day of running.

No comments:

Post a Comment