Monday, April 18, 2011

Another Try

So I decided to give blogging another try. This time I will be writing about completely different things.

For months I have been trying to get healthy and feel better both inside and out. I feel like I've been stuck in a rut and can't get out of it. So, a couple weeks ago I started walk/running.

Let me just say that I am NOT a runner. The last time I did any kind of running was freshman year of high school. On top of that I have asthma, but I'm trying!

I started out walking and shuffling...then running every few songs on my ipod. Then, I started taking Mack on my walk/runs. He was all excited in the beginning and actually walked nicely and was behaving himself. On the second mile back I literally had to drag him to the house haha.

Well, my wonderful cousin, Asheley, is a runner. So she was the first person I thought to talk to when I really wanted to throw myself into running. She answered all my questions and promptly sent me a bunch of running magazines! She also encouraged me to start up my blog again and talk about all my running progress.

I've already read 2 of the magazines cover to cover and have gotten some great ideas and tips. I can't wait to read the others and I'll be on my way to becoming a runner in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment