Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Beautiful Day

What a gorgeous day today was!

I started my day off right today. I actually woke up and stayed up with the 4:30am alarm....
I made Cam's coffee and bagel to go and poured myself a cup of coffee. After Cam left for work at 5, I cleaned the kitchen and did a load of laundry.

Then, I got ready for my morning run. I was saying good-bye to Mack and he ran downstairs all excited so I decided to take him with me. Since I slowed down my run/walking since the last time he went with I figured he would do a lot better. Plus, it wasn't as hot since it was 6am haha. I love my pup-pups, but he definitely slows me down. I wouldn't say I take twice as long with him, but it definitely takes longer.

He survived and so did I! Then it was time for a full day of work...you all know how I feel about work so I won't get into anything...but I do write down everything they do because some of it is unbelievable and will come in handy when I write my book!

I think Mack is still pooped from this morning because he's been laying around all day and looks so sleepy! Unfortunately, I won't be able to take him out again until Friday. I'll be at the gym tomorrow and Thursday with my trainer...

No comments:

Post a Comment