Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Happy Easter Everyone!!

I've had a lazy couple of days (I haven't done any running since Thursday). Not because I'm lazy, though, haha.

Friday night Cam and I went to Melt, an Italian restaurant, for dinner and it was amazing! After a really nice dinner, we saw the movie Hop! Appropriate for the Easter season and it was really funny and cute.
Yesterday, we drove to South Jersey to Cam's Nanny's house. We got to meet his cousin Chris' wife and their new baby!! I talk to her on FB all the time, but it was great to finally meet her and talk in person. The baby was adorable, too!

Aunt Jeryl gave me a special gift yesterday. Not a present or an actual gift, but a gift for my soul. I don't want to get too much into what it's all about because it's somewhat personal and a family thing. The only reason I mention it is because I know Aunt Jeryl reads my blog and I wanted to give her an extra shout-out and thank her again for the amazing information she gave me! (Love you Aunt Jeryl!)

So, back to today...It's Easter today and I woke up to the sun shining. The weather channel said rain all day so I was surprised to see this sun this morning. I thought about cleaning the house and running, but I was really liking just relaxing with Cam and catching up on our shows!

We will be heading to my Mom and Dad's house in a little bit for Easter dinner and then over to their neighbor's for dessert! I can't wait to see my puppers and have a nice, family day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment