Saturday, June 4, 2011

Busy Bee

Well, I've been a busy bee all week. My life is not too exciting right now, but I'll re-cap everything that's been going on...

Memorial Day went very well. Cam and I went to 3 different places and he did a great job bugaling. Then, we BBQed with some friends...it was hot hot hot out, but we drank Mike's Hard Lemonade (I am NOT a beer drinker) and we had a great time! Cam and I made Baked Beans (they were a big hit) and I made my famous brownies and added some red, white, and blue sprinkles!!

I worked Tuesday and Wednesday since I had Monday off. The weather was b-e-a-utiful this week, but it made business really crappy. I didn't have too much to do, but got a chance to catch up on organizing and doing some extra things. We also figured out the pink frosting problem, thank God!!

Thursday, I had a nice day off! I caught up on some cleaning and spent some extra time with Mack! I also got some great news...I won the case against my former-boss-assholes!! Some of the most exciting news I've had in awhile!! Also, my True Blood season 3 DVD came in the mail and Cam and I have been catching up before the new season starts later this month!

I made a small rectangle Princess theme cake yesterday and then last night had a dream that the pink went again and the whole cake melted haha. I was very happy to see today that it was not true! I had hardly anything to do again today and was home before 3...

I am very excited for tonight! Cam and I are going out with friends...this time to a karaoke bar!! Haha...should be interesting. I'm definitely going to need a few drinks before I even think about doing it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment