Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ugh, Internet

So I just wrote a whole blog about what's been going on the past week...and something happened with my internet and erased the whole thing. So, before I throw my laptop across the room and wake up Cam with my cursing, I'm just going to briefly list everything again...

Wednesday: Cam calls me on his way home from work...his truck broke down and he had to get it towed home.

Thursday: I was off from work, but had to take Cam to his Drill weekend and then pick him up later that night.

Friday: Brought Cam back to the Armory, then I had work. His car was towed from our house to the dealers. After work, I headed to NJ with Mack. My BFF, Kasey, had a big bash to celebrate her moving into a new house! It was so much fun! We played pong, danced (our friend is a DJ and he brought all his equipment), played a card (drinking) game, and went in the hot tub!

Sat: I spent some time with my parents and then headed home sans Mack. I leave him at my parents every so often so I can have kitty time! I love having the house all to myself sometimes, so I just relaxed and watched movies all day!

Sunday: I worked with my friend, Lori! It was actually a really fun day. Cam got a ride home from one of the guys and he was home before me.

Yesterday: I had to stay home from work because Cam had to use my car. Turns out that the dumbass tow truck guy brought the truck to a closed dealer, so it just sat there all weekend. They finally brought it to the correct place and now we don't have to pay for any of the towing. We went to get a rental car from the airport...what a freakin fiasco. It's a long, annoying story, but we finally got the car, an hour later...

Today: I worked again and our friend, Laurel, was supposed to come over again for dinner before her class. She got a bad headache and actually left work, so she didn't come over. I actually cooked dinner this morning because I didn't know if I would be home before her. We found out that the truck is going to cost over $900...so that really sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment