Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Yoga, Sweat, and Tears

I got a new set of Yoga DVDs in the mail the end of last week. I've been waiting for them for over two weeks and was so excited when it finally came! It's called Progressive Power Yoga and the instructor is the same guy that has clients like Jennifer Aniston and Jennifer Lopez...among many others.

There are 5 DVDs including and I just picked one to try. An hour and a half later I was finished. I have not had such an intense work out in a long time. I literally lost 4 pounds in that one work out! It's crazy, insane and I definitely recommend it to anyone who likes yoga and who wants to get into great shape.

My problem is that I have to stick to it haha. I tend to start things and then I get lazy and doesn't happen. But, seeing the amazing results already I WILL be sticking with it! I'll still be doing my running (which I did on Monday), but mostly because I can do it anytime and I can only run in the morning before it gets too hot! I will keep you all posted on my yoga progress!!

Also, yesterday Cam and my friend Laurel came over for dinner! She lives 50 minutes away from her work in Allentown and then has class at night so she'll be over every Tuesday for dinner! I made yummy Lasagna with Italian bread and it was the best one I've ever made. I tried a new recipe and it will be the only one I use from now on!!

The only thing that sucks about her coming over is that the visit is so short :( But, oh well!
Everyone knows that Mack is really hyper and jumpy. So, we let him meet Laurel and then gave him 2 little bones and put him in his cage. Usually he would cry and be scratching on the door, but he was so good and I was really proud of him. He didn't make a peep for over an hour!! What a good doggy!

No comments:

Post a Comment