Monday, June 6, 2011

Drinks and Karaoke Fun

So on Saturday Cam and I met our friends, Laurel and Bill, at AppleBee's! We had a yummy dinner and dessert! Then, we headed over to Durango's. It's a bar in their area and it was karaoke night! We had these amazing drinks called "Panty Droppers" haha. I had about 4 of them and then I was ready for our song. Cam, Laurel, and I sang "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey!! Cam sang "Take it Easy" by the Eagles...he sounded amazing and then Laurel sang a No Doubt song...we were supposed to sing a duet, but I chickened out....maybe next time!

We got home after 2am and then had to be up before 8 because Cam's dad was going with us to the VFW for breakfast and then to a gun show with Cam. I literally stayed in bed all day and ate leftovers! It was wonderful!

Back to work today...surprisingly I didn't have too much to do and I was home before 3. So very excited for my day off tomorrow and then Laurel is coming over for dinner!! :)

1 comment:

  1. i love laying around and eating leftovers! Thats what we did on Sunday

    ReplyDelete