Monday, February 17, 2014

Weekend Update

I never thought I would be a smoothie person. The thought of having one each day sounded boring to me.

But, now that I've been having a different one every morning...I'm loving them!

Sometimes I follow a recipe that I've found on Pinterest or I create my own concoction with whatever fruits/vegetables that I have on hand!

It's also a great way to use up any fruits/vegetables before they go bad.

I've definitely been getting a workout with all this snow that's been hitting the east coast and the Daily Burn has been kicking my butt. I woke up so sore this morning, but the show must go on and I have to just push through the pain!

After shopping at Wegman's I brought home sushi for lunch and I ended up eating it for dinner too!
Yum...I LOVE Sushi!

Sunday I did a TON of cooking. We ate leftovers for lunch and dinner and hopefully the rest of the leftovers will be gone the beginning of the week.




Saturday, February 15, 2014


Breakfast: Vegetable Omelet
(2 Organic Eggs, 1 Yolk, Organic Spinach, Organic Green Pepper, Organic Mushrooms, Cherry Tomatoes, Parmesan Cheese)


Almond Butter & Banana Smoothie
(Organic Almond Butter, Banana, Organic Chia Seeds, Organic Shredded Coconut, Almond Milk)


Snack: Organic Fruit Salad

Lunch and Dinner: Sushi
(Rice Paper Rolls, Veggie and Shrimp)

(Brown Rice California Rolls, Rice Paper Rolls)




Sunday, February 16, 2014

Breakfast: Smoothie
(Organic Spinach, Organic Avocado, Organic Mangoes, Organic Raspberries, Organic Apple, Almond Milk)


Lunch: Organic Chicken Fajitas on a Potato Bun with Organic Salad


Dinner: Organic Crock Pot Chicken, Homemade Gravy, and Organic Salad


Recipes Inspired By: www.100daysofrealfood.com

No comments:

Post a Comment