Monday, February 17, 2014

A New Week

Happy Monday Y'all!!

It's the start of a new week and some new things are going on in the MacQueen household.

My husband has decided to start the Daily Burn workouts! Since he has a different set of goals his routine will be different than mine, but I'm excited for him to start it. I love it so much and I know he will too!

We've also devised a new daily routine, in general, for the house which should make things run more smoothly around here. (Here's hoping!)

I'm hoping we finish off the leftovers the beginning of the week because I have some yummy recipes I'm looking forward to making.

As I said in my last blog, I did a lot of cooking yesterday and I'll be sharing some of the recipes over the next couple of days.

Wishing everyone a wonderful week!



Monday, February 16, 2014

Breakfast: Smoothie
(Organic Kale, Organic Avocado, Organic Mango, Organic Apple, Organic Coconut Water)




Homemade Granola with Organic 2% Milk and Organic Strawberries



Lunch:
Organic Chicken, Homemade Gravy, and an Organic Salad



Snack: Hard Boiled Eggs


Organic Strawberries and Organic Kiwi




Dinner: Almond Encrusted Cod with Organic Steamed Asparagus and Organic Sweet Potatoes





Recipes Inspired and Provided By: www.100daysofrealfood.com

No comments:

Post a Comment