Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Figuring Things Out

I'm still figuring out this whole healthy-eating, workout thing.

I'm struggling with finding that good balance between eating what's right and not feeling deprived or like I'm missing something.

I'm starting to really enjoy my daily smoothies and eating fruit for a snack, but I'm having a hard time parting with certain foods. The same foods that I know are not good for me, but they trick me with their sugary, carb goodness.

I'm sure this will always be a daily struggle for me, something I will really need to work at.

But, I think I can do it if I stick to it and don't let the fear and "hunger" take over my mind.




Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Breakfast: 
Homemade Banana Pancakes with Organic Butter and Organic 100% Pure Maple Syrup

Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie
(Organic Strawberries, Organic Pineapple, Organic Kiwi, Organic Coconut Water, Ice


Snack:
Banana and Nuts
(Organic Banana, Peanuts, and Almonds)



Lunch:
Leftover Almond Encrusted Cod with Organic Steamed Asparagus



Snack:
Cheese and Crackers
(Unpasteurized Organic American Cheese with Organic Whole Wheat Crackers)



Dinner:
Breakfast for Dinner
(Whole Wheat Banana Pancakes with Organic Maple Syrup, Organic Butter, Organic Chicken Spinach and Garlic Sausage, Fried Organic Egg)


Recipes Inspired and Provided By: www.100daysofrealfood.com

No comments:

Post a Comment