Monday, February 3, 2014

No More Guilt

Being a mom to a 14 month old sure does keep me busy. Some days we're running all around the town and some days he's just not feeling well and wants his mama all day long. Some days I miss my workout simply because I'm exhausted by the end of the day.

And you know what?!

It's OK!

We all have busy lives and busy days and we can't beat ourselves up when things doing go according to our plans. As long as you get back at it as soon as you can, there no sense getting worked up about missing a day or two. I'm done with feeling guilty and mad at myself when I don't get my workout in. As long as I stick to eating right, a new day will come and I can get back on the wagon!

Happy Monday, Everyone!

February 3, 2014

Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs, Toast with Jelly & Fruit
(Organic Eggs, Organic Sprouted Whole Wheat Toast, Organic Strawberry Jelly, 2 Organic Gala Apples, Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil for Cooking)


Snack #1: Organic Vanilla Yogurt


Lunch: Grilled Cheese, Applesauce & Popcorn
Organic Sprouted Whole Wheat Bread, Organic Unprocessed American Cheese, Applesauce, Organic Popcorn, and I used Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil for Cooking)

The small piece is for my son :)



Snack #2: Trailmix
(Organic Popcorn, Chocolate Chips, Almonds, Organic Sprouted Whole Grain Pretzels)


Dinner: Broccoli, Turkey Bacon & Cheese Quiche with Whole Wheat Crust
(Organic Eggs, Whole Wheat Flour, Organic Butter, Kosher Salt, Organic Whole Milk, Pepper)

 Mix together 1 1/2 cups flour, 1/2 cup melted butter, 2 Tbs milk, and 1/2 tsp salt with a fork, at first, and then continue to knead with your hands until a ball is formed.

Press crust into pie plate or pan.

Mix together all quiche filling (I used organic broccoli, turkey bacon, and cheddar cheese).

Pour into raw crust.

Bake at 375 for 40-45 minutes or until filling is set.

 My quiche was filling on it's own, but you can serve it with a side of vegetables or salad if you choose.

Recipes Provided By: www.100daysofrealfood.com

No comments:

Post a Comment