Tuesday, February 5, 2013

It's Been Almost a Year

Well hello there!

It's been almost a year since I've blogged and I thought I would get back into the swing of things.

A LOT has happened in that year...

  • I found out that I was pregnant last March. We waited over 3 years to hear that amazing news and we couldn't have been happier. I continued my work at LVDI and I was so blessed to have worked with such amazing women who helped me through the highs and lows of my first pregnancy. Everyone was so supportive and helpful to me!

  • Cam and I used our Disney timeshare and vacationed to Hilton Head, South Carolina last May. We had a really nice, relaxing vacation and enjoyed the beach and time at the pools!

  • September, we had our last hurrah before the baby with Cam's mom, her girlfriend, Meg, and their friend Cindy. We all flew to Arizona for a week and we were busy busy busy sightseeing. Some days I thought I was going to die from all the walking and exploring. I think Cam forgot the fact that I was 8 months pregnant at times. But, I kept up with everyone!! Arizona is a beautiful state and Cam and I often talk about, if we ever sell our house, moving there.

  • That's another development. We decided to try and sell our house. After 7 months of people coming through and lowering the price a ton, we decided to postpone selling for the time being with having a new baby and the stress of it all.

I'm sure many other things happened in the year that I've been MIA from blogging. None as important as the new love of my life. My baby boy. But he deserves a whole blog of his own, don't you think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment