Sunday, February 17, 2013

Baboosh Baby

One of the weird products I tried after having Baby D is a belly wrap called Baboosh Baby. It's a Brooke Burke product and if you don't know who she is (co-host of Dancing with the Stars) you should look her up because she's gorgeous! She still uses the wrap when working out!


It's made to tighten the loose skin around the middle after giving birth. I stated in one of my other posts that I didn't get it until a week or 2 after having baby and I didn't wear it the full 40 days that you're supposed to.

New plan.

I will be re-starting those 40 days tomorrow. After I have Cam measure my middle, I will keep posting my, hopefully, progress. You see, I've often had a hate-hate relationship with the scale. (Funnily enough the only time I didn't was when I was pregnant and then right after). A lot of the time I can see my waist shrinking and my clothes fitting better, but that damn scale won't change much. It's very off-putting.

Also, tomorrow starts week 4 of my couch-to-5k program. It's about to start getting intense with less walking and more constant running. This week I also hope to incorporate my NYC Ballet Workout DVD that I haven't had a chance to start yet. I'm hoping it will add the strength and core training that I need to balance all the cardio I'm doing.

Anyone have any good breathing tips?! Having asthma (although very controlled) sometimes causes problems with my running. I'm usually ok until I start thinking about my breathing and then I almost have a panic attack, so any tips would be appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment