Monday, February 18, 2013

Date Night

Date Night.

Seems like a distant memory after having a baby.
Cam and I are lucky enough, however, to have parents who will drive the hour to baby-sit for a few hours. It definitely feels good to get out together, even though I'm thinking about what Little D's doing the whole time I'm away from him. I don't think I'll have just anyone baby-sitting him for a long time, so we definitely appreciate the nanny's coming over!

We were able to sneak away for a few hours and have dinner and a movie. We were only planning on seeing a movie and just getting a snack, but after stepping out of the car and smelling that yummy Red Robin food we caved.

I got to pick the movie and I'd been dying to see Identity Thief. Very funny!
But, I was disturbed with how many children were in the theater. Once we found our seats, I started looking around and noticed all the kids with their "parents." I say "parents" because the movie is rated R and I think it's ridiculous the lack of parenting nowadays. The movie was very funny and very inappropriate for young kids.

There's a rating for a reason people!

You better believe that Baby Duncan will be seeing movies that coincide with his age.

No comments:

Post a Comment