Saturday, January 28, 2012

She Works Hard For the Money

The upside to everything I've been going through is my job. Most people can't say they really like their job and I can't believe I'm saying it myself, but I do.

It hasn't been a month yet and I already feel like I've found my calling. I'm moving right along in learning the ropes and the girls I work with are like family already. I work with a great group of women and I honestly am excited to go to work in the morning.

Of course my work schedule and Cam's do not go well together. I'm 11:30am-8pm and Cam's is 10pm-6am...not too much time to spend together but we're working on a plan to maximize our time together.

We're also making a point of getting healthier together. Eating better and exercising daily. I've been completely slacking off ever since I had pneumonia...time to get back on the wagon!!

I finally got my hair cut today...the last time was June 2010!

Before:

After:

I'm loving my new hair cut! Can't wait to get my nails done again tomorrow. My weekly pampering now that I can finally get my nails done with my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment