Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Results

I've been working out with Daily Burn and eating healthy for a couple weeks now. I am happy to say that I can already see the results of my hard work. I have lost 7 pounds in the past week alone. It feels so great!

Daily Burn has a bunch of different work outs that don't get boring. You can custom them based on your goals and how much time you have to exercise. I'm lucky to have Cam home in the morning so that I can get my work out in to start the day off right!




Breakfast: Whole Wheat Sandwich Thin, Turkey Bacon, 1/2 Organic Tomato, Organic Egg




Snack #1: Organic Gala Apple, Clementine, Cherries




Lunch: Tuna Salad
(3 Cups Organic Lettuce, 1 Organic Celery Stalk, Organic Scallions, 4 oz Tuna, 5 Cherry Tomatoes, 1 Tbs. Fat Free Ranch Dressing




Snack #2: Wallaby Organic Low Fat Raspberry Yogurt




Dinner: Honey Dijon Chicken with Garlic-Parmesan Broccoli and Brown Rice Risotto
(Organic Chicken Breast, Raw Honey, Dijon Mustard, Organic Parsley, Salt)

Mix together 1/3 cup Dijon mustard, 3 Tbs. honey, 1 Tbs. parsley, salt to taste

Dip chicken in mixture and place on a baking sheet.

Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.

Garlic-Parmesan Broccoli
(1 Tbs. Parmesan cheese and garlic salt to taste)





Honey Dijon Chicken and Garlic-Parmesan Broccoli from Inferno 5-Day Kick-Start Challenge.
Brown Rice Risotto recipe from: http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/2011/12/23/recipe-brown-rice-risotto/


No comments:

Post a Comment