Tuesday, January 28, 2014

One Day At a Time

I wouldn't consider myself a completely Clean Eater yet, but I'm definitely working at it. We still have so many "unclean" foods in our house that I can't see just throwing away. Cam isn't totally on board with the whole thing, so that doesn't help me either!

I'm doing my best to get him into it. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks and months Baby Duncan and I will be completely clean!

January 27, 2014
Day 2 

Breakfast: Blueberry Light & Fit Yogurt with Cantaloupe


Snack #1: Shakeology with 2 tsp Peanut Butter

Lunch: Turkey Sandwich
(Low-Sodium Turkey Breast, 1/2 Organic Tomato, Handful Organic Baby Spinach, 1/4 Organic Avocado, 1 Tbs. Fat Free Ranch Dressing, and a Whole Wheat Sandwich Thin)


Snack #2: Organic Banana with a Handful of Peanuts


Dinner: Teriyaki Glazed Salmon with Steamed Organic Broccoli and Brown Rice Risotto


Today's meals were inspired by the Inferno 5-Day Kick-Start Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment