Friday, January 31, 2014

Busy Day

Yesterday was such a busy day in the MacQueen house.

We had two showings for our house. The first one I could tell the guy wasn't interested, but the afternoon showing went really well, I think! Please keep us in your thoughts!

On top of showings taking up the day, Duncan is still battling a cold. His tiny little nose is so stuffy and he's just miserable. Definitely not my happy little boy.

So, I didn't get any workouts in (except my morning yoga stretches). But, that doesn't mean I couldn't eat right. Here's a little "taste" (sorry, I couldn't help myself haha) of my day.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Breakfast: Peanut Butter and Banana Shakeology Smoothie
(2 tsp PB, 1/2 Organic Banana, 1 Scoop Shakeology, 8 oz Water, Ice)

Snack: Veggies and Greek Yogurt Dip
(Organic Cucumber, Organic Carrot, Organic Red Pepper, Organic Celery, Cherry Tomatoes)

Lunch: Loaded Baked Potato
(Russet Potato, Turkey Bacon, Organic Scallions, Sour Cream, Cheddar Cheese)

Snack: 
My afternoon snack was more of the veggie plate that I didn't finish in the morning.

Dinner:
Seasoned Steak, Creamed Spinach, Risotto
(Steak, Organic Spinach, Sour Cream, Parmesan Cheese, Brown Rice Risotto)


Recipes Inspired by: The 5 Day Inferno Plan





1 comment: