Friday, October 14, 2011

So I haven't blogged in awhile again...

Nothing good to report. I've been officially diagnosed with PCOS. I'm not responding to the hormones I've been taken. I'm now on 2 different types of hormones (And they make me nauseous as hell) and hoping something works. If not, next step is injectable hormones. (I am terrified of needles) Our insurance decided that one we try IUI, if it doesn't work, they won't pay for any other testing to try it again. In other words, we will have to pay every time I go to the doctor for blood work, etc. That will not be cheap.

Cam and I have both applied for new, better jobs! Crossing our fingers that one or both of us gets them!!

I am very excited for our Halloween Party coming up! I'm going to be Lady Gaga and Cam is Pauly D! Hahaha, I think it's going to be really fun! I just found out that one of my childhood friends is coming and I literally cried when I found out! I got Mack a Hugh Hefner costume...it's so cute haha!

I will post some photos when I get the costumes and once the house is decorated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment