Monday, October 31, 2011

Snow. Massive Amounts of Snow.

Happy Halloween!!

Well, my Halloween party never happened. We got hit with a major nor'eastern. Pretty much out of nowhere. When I planned the party I never thought I would be fighting with a snow storm. And I honestly didn't think that we would get as much snow as we did. I thought maybe a dusting or a little accumulation, but nothing like we actually got.

I had work all day on Saturday and while at work mad the decision to cancel the party. Too many of the guests were coming from far away and the weather was already pretty bad by noon. It killed me to have to cancel, especially since I had cooked all the food that morning and everything was all set up in the house. But, I had to think of everyones safety.

I'm planning a re-do for this weekend and hoping the weather cooperates this time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment