Monday, October 24, 2011

Praying

Well...another week has gone by.

I am now taking 3 hormone pills, 3 times a day. Joy Joy. Nothing new to report until I go back to the doctor...which isn't until my cycle starts again so we can start the blood work and ultrasound process again.

Cam and I are both up for new jobs. I think we will both be finding out around the same time if we got them or not (First week of Nov). I went for my interview last Thursday and Cam had his on Wednesday. He said his went very well. Mine went pretty good, as well. I was so nervous. This was my first "real" interview. I got a tour of the hospital and where I would be working. Then, I got to sit and watch the receptionist and see what exactly is done day to day.

It is very fast-paced, but I definitely think I can handle it. I am just dying waiting to find out. I'm hoping to get a second interview and ultimately get the job.

My Mom and I went to a baby shower yesterday. It is just so hard to go to something like that. Some people don't understand, but it absolutely kills me. Not only was the girl the shower was for pregnant, but 2 other family members were pregnant there (One I found out about that day). It just sucks because you want to be happy for them, but you just can't be.


Early Friday morning, I stubbed my toe so hard that I thought I broke it. I'm pretty sure now that it isn't broken, but it's very sore and bruised and I'm pretty sure I'm going to lose the nail. What a pain for such a small toe. I'm such a clumsy mess haha.

I am very excited for this weekend!! Cam and I are throwing our first Halloween Party at the house. I am dressing as Lady Gaga and Cam is being Pauly D!! Our costumes are great and I can't wait to have a good time with some friends and family. My one friend who I grew up with and don't see often anymore is coming!! I can't wait!! I will post photos after the party! Here's a treat of Mack's costume!! (Hugh Hefner haha too cute!)

No comments:

Post a Comment