Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bruno Baby!!

Well, the concert came and went. I have been so excited for weeks about seeing Bruno Mars! He is definitely one of the most amazing singers around now. His voice is amazing and his such a good performer. He's funny as hell too and it doesn't hurt that he's sexy haha!! :)

So anyway, I got the tickets a couple weeks ago when I found out that he would be in Allentown. Who would have thought?! I was so excited and went on to StubHub and found amazing tickets for the Pit!! Cam was supposed to go with me, but he had Army training and probably wouldn't make it after all. I asked my best friend, Justine if she would be my back-up and she accepted!!

Justine met me at my house and we headed to the fair grounds for the show. We got a quick bite to eat (amazing pizza) and then it was show time!! The tickets were definitely worth the price, we were right up in the action! So close we could see the sweat haha!

The opening act was Raphael Saadiq and he was actually really good! Then, they had to change the set and Bruno came out and he was wearing his fedora and a Lakers shirt!! The Lakers are my team so I was extra excited haha!!

Well...he was amazing, as I thought he would be. We were so close that I swear it looked like we locked eyes a few times haha. He is just so yummy and looks just as good in person. He sounds just a good too. He did almost all his songs and it was just such a fun time! Justine had a great time too and I converted her into loving Bruno haha!

I would say it was the best concert I've been to! When I woke up the next day my legs were killing me! I guess I got an extra 3 hours of cardio dancing like a fool haha! I feel like the concert went by so fast...such a good time, I seriously can't believe it!!

I took some photos and videos and I got one really good photo...stupid me should have taken the flash off, but I still got some good ones and a couple good videos! I wish I could have taped the whole thing, but I was jamming too much!!

Ok...to wrap it up... Justine and I had a great time. The show was amazing. Bruno Mars is the shit!



No comments:

Post a Comment