Saturday, September 3, 2011

Almost Vacation Time

Well...I won't be updating on here for at least another week.

I have a full work day (I've spent the past week making extra everything for when I'm gone). I've made 32 extra cakes and will be working on the cupcakes and cookies today. On top of that I've been going in to work an hour early and learning to open the store for when I come back. I'll be manager on Saturdays and my boss will actually get a day off! Definitely a win win!! Today, I'm opening the store completely myself and Steve (my boss) won't even be in until 11:30!

I dropped the animals off at the 'rents yesterday and Cam came with me. We stopped at Clinton Station Diner for a yummy dinner on the way home! Today is going to be a very busy day...before work I have to make all my phone calls and confirm everything for the trip and stop my mail with the post office. After work...go to Giant to turn my HUGE bag of change into cash and buy some magazines for the plane, finish packing, have dinner, and go to sleep!!

We have a 2:30am wake up call. The car is picking us up at 3...Ugh!! At least we can nap on the plane and we'll get to Disney early and have the whole day! I'm just praying it doesn't rain the whole time...saw the weather and it said scattered t-storms all week :(  Oh well, we'll still have a great time!!

I will post photos when I come back!! See you in a week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment