Friday, August 26, 2011

2 Mile Run

So this might seem silly to some people who are runners or work out a lot...but on Wednesday I ran 2 miles straight!! I did my walking warm-up and planned on running two songs and walking one like I did on Monday...but I started and just kept going! When I got done and did my walking cool-down I was almost crying haha. One, because I actually did it and two, because I couldn't breathe haha. I have not run that long...ever!! I was really proud of myself!!

I haven't done any running since then...but I'm hoping to get back on the right track either after work tonight or tomorrow morning. This weather has been insane and is only going to get worse this weekend, but I really want to keep up with it!

Went to the doctor again yesterday and had more blood taken to check on my hormones and status of my cycle. I'm pretty much done...Cam's got all the tests to do now and hopefully next month we can try IUI.

On another note...T-4 days until BRUNO MARS!! I am so freakin excited I can barely contain myself!! My tickets came in the mail yesterday and I screamed haha! I haven't been this excited in a long time! We're right in the PIT!! Ahhhhh!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment