Sunday, August 21, 2011

Upcoming Events

I have to re-cap a few things...
We never got to go to Six Flags because it poured and poured that day. We did get a lot of cleaning done, though. Cam had a really nice birthday. We went to dinner with his dad and step mom at Clinton Station Diner! Then, we had our 3 year anniversary and went to dinner with Cam's mom at Kome! It was the best hibachi place I've ever been to. The guy was so funny and squirted sake into Cam's mouth haha, it was hilarious!

I am just so excited for the next couple of weeks!! I'm going to see Bruno Mars on Aug 30th! I love love LOVE him and I can't wait!! I might have to go without Cam because yesterday he left for 2 weeks of Army training and might not be able to go with me...
Two weeks from today we are going to Disney!! It's going to be so nice to be on vacation and relax for once!

We also got a new washer and dryer! Last Saturday I woke up to start the laundry and when I put the clothes in the dryer it wouldn't start. We went to Sears on Sunday and they were actually doing an amazing sale so we got 2 top of the line machines! I'm seriously in love with them...I can't wait to do laundry!!

The new bed is amazing and I have been sleeping so much better...going to bed early tonight because I'm really hoping to get back into running tomorrow! Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment