Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Parmesan Crusted Tilapia

I never used to be a fish person.
 
Eating fish has definitely grown on me throughout the years.
 
Tilapia does not taste fishy, that's one of the reasons I use it a lot.
 
This recipe is really simple and again, I had all the ingredients in my house.
 
Note: Since it's only my husband and I in the house (baby might eat some off our plates) I usually cut the recipes in half, but I always post them as they were intended.
 
We're not a big fan of left-overs.
 
 


3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
2 tsp. paprika
1 Tbs. chopped parsley
4 tilapia fillets (I used frozen, just as yummy and cheaper)
1 lemon
 
Preheat oven to 400.
 
In a shallow dish, combine the cheese with the paprika and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
 
 
Drizzle the fish with olive oil and dredge in the chicken mixture.
 
 
Place on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake until the fish is opaque in the thickest part, 10-12 minutes.
 
 
Serve the fish with the lemon.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment