Saturday, April 20, 2013

The Time Has Come...

The time has come to re-vamp this boring blog.

No more just reviewing what's going on in my life (although I know a few people like it, but that's what Facebook is for right?)

So, I thought about what I'm passionate about...

Food

and my baby boy.

So there you have it. The new and improved My Life, My Love will be more posts about my growing boy and my pros and cons of motherhood, getting my body back after baby,and baby stuff in general and my love for food and cooking. I've been getting a lot of requests for recipes after I post a finished photo on Facebook so I'll post photos while and after I'm done cooking and the recipes along with it. I'll throw the occasional update on my running (or as of now lack of running) progress and a few other things here and there, but that's about it.

I'll be starting on Monday with a new recipe (too many left-overs as of now).
But, until then, enjoy this adorable photo of my little one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment