Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Running Adventures

Friday I did my first straight run.

20 minutes.

That might not sound like a lot to someone who has an easy time running, but for someone like me it's a great achivement. I'm still just in the 11 minute mile, but it's better than nothing!

I'm down an inch on my stomach, which again probably doesn't seem like a lot, but with how stretched out my belly is I'll take it!

Baby has offically found his feet and is obsessed with them! He is just growing up so fast. I'm starting to be able to tell his likes and dislikes and what's going to make him mad and what makes him smile! He's starting to be able to fall asleep on his own. I can put him in the crib while he's pretty much awake (once he starts getting really cranky) and he'll cry a little and I'll watch his head bob around in the monitor and then he'll fall asleep. He's such a good boy!

We had our 1st St. Patrick's Day together yesterday. I was able to put my Pinterest boards to some good use.
Lucky Charm Pancakes for Breakfast

Irish Soda Bread

Green Beer

Green Beer, Corned Beef, Cabbage (Made By Mom) Mashed Potatoes, Veggies, and the Soda Bread
Rainbow Cupcakes
 
 
 
We had a nice day at my Mom and Dad's and ate some great food! I'm loving that I finally have the time to make some of my many pinned items on Pinterest. I made Olive Garden's Stuffed Chicken Marsala for dinner on Saturday and it turned out amazing! We ate it so fast that I didn't get a photo of it, but here's what it looked like.
 
 
Very yummy! I'm looking forward to making at least two recipes a week. (Saturdays and Sundays are much easier for me to cook big meals because Cam's home). I'll keep posting pictures, as long as I remember to take them!
 
 
Here's a couple bonus photos from St. Patty's Day yesterday!
 
On Our Way to Grandma & Grandpa's


Mommy & Baby
The MacQueen Family
 


 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment