Sunday, July 14, 2013

Crock Pot Pizza Casserole

I Am Back!!
 
Been on hiatus from blogging for a bit.
 
It's been very busy around here with my growing boy and Cam being away for different Army trainings...but I've finally found a minute to log on here.
 
I know a lot of crock pot fanatics and I am definitely one of them.
 
One pan. One crock pot. Done.
 
 
Here's what you will need.


1 box spiral pasta (uncooked but rinsed)
1 pound ground beef, turkey, or chicken
1 onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced (I always grate my right in)
1 green bell pepper, chopped
1 cup sliced peperoni
32oz pasta sauce
1 cup water
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
 
 
Spray your crock pot with non-stick spray (trust me, you're going to want to make sure and do this)
 
In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground meat with the onion, garlic, peperoni, and pepper.
 



 
Drain any excess fat.
 
Rinse pasta and place in the crock pot with drained ground meat mix.
 

 
Stir.
 
Pour pasta sauce and the 1 cup of water over the noddle mixture.
 
 
Top with shredded mozzarella.
 
 
Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours, checking periodically. (Mine was done after 2 hours.)
 
 
Mmmm...Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment