Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Heat is Killing Me

The East Coast is having one hell of a summer. The temperature just gets hotter and hotter. The only time to run is before the sun comes up, but I can't get myself to get up then knowing I'm either off from work all day or I don't have to be at work until 11... needless to say my running schedule ha suffered quite a bit.

Last weekend Cam and I emptied out the garage (believe me, it was full of all kinds of crap), swept the floor, and then power washed it. I had a dinner-date with my girlfriends so Cam put away everything going back in the garage. I got home and it looked amazing! I have to figure out how to post photos on here to show you all!

Fertility Testing:
In the past week I've had 20 viles of blood drawn for testing. Everything came back great. I had another ultrasound and Dr. Lee said my left ovary looks poly cystic, but she's not really worried about it. Today, is my hysterosalpingogram (dyed x-ray of my uterus and ovaries). This is to make sure I have no blockages or anything else that shouldn't be there.

I'm also taking, in addition to my multi-vitamin and prenatal pills, 2 new medications. Thank God they're pills and not shots, I hate needles. Next week I'll be getting a hysteroscopy and then hopefully when Cam comes back from AT we can gets this baby making on the road haha!!

I wasn't sure if I should write/tell anything about what we're going through with infertility, but I figured that enough people know we've struggled and I also want to remember all these awful things when we finally have the little miracle we've been waiting for and wanting for so long!

I will keep you all posted on what is coming next! And thank you to those family and friends who have been so supportive and kind through all this. Your constant prayers and well-wishing is greatly appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment